Advantage of Group Class:
- PROCRASTINATION SOLUTION– Because study groups meet at regular times, attending students cannot procrastinate.
- LEARN FASTER- Working together, students in study groups can generally learn faster than students working alone.
- GET NEW PERSPECTIVES- If you study by yourself, you will always see your material from the same perspective yours.
- LEARN NEW STUDY SKILLS- By joining a study group, you will have opportunity to observe a wide variety of study methods in action. After considering the pros and cons, you can improve your own study regimen by incorporating the best methods with your own.
- BREAKS THE MONOTONY –Because of the social aspect of a study group, you will always have someone to discuss the topic with when you start struggling or find the topic tedious.
- PRACTICE FOR THE “REAL WORLD – Working with your peers in a study group gives you an excellent opportunity to hone your people skills.